Franklin Graham, the son of Billy Graham, has decided to hold a prayer march in Washington D.C. on September 26, 2020. This nation is ready to fall into the hands of corrupt and evil men who have an agenda fueled by Satan himself. The time has come for the body of Christ to choose between life and death, God is calling us to not only pray, but he is calling on the Churches to repent of their hypocrisy.
Franklin Graham Prayer March
Show your Christian Solidarity in Christ Jesus by joining Franklin Graham and millions of Christians for the Prayer March Washington, D.C. September 26, 2020. This solidarity prayer march will be from the Lincoln Memorial to the U.S. Capitol.
Prayer March Schedule
- When Is The Prayer March: Saturday, September 26, 2020
- What Time Is The Prayer March: From Noon Through 2 p.m.
- Location Of The Prayer March: Washington, D.C.
- What Is The Distance Of The March: 1.8 miles
- Route Of The Prayer March: From the Lincoln Memorial to the Capitol building
- Where Can I Sign Up For The Prayer March: 2020 Prayer March Sign Up Form can be located on Billy Graham Website.
List Of Items To Take With You For The Prayer Solidarity March
- High-energy Snacks
- Phone Charger
- Battery Operated Water Bottle With A Fan
- Suntan Lotion
- Wet Wipes
- Pepper Spray (For Rabid Dogs On Two Legs)
- Sun-blocking Hat
- Comfortable Shoes For Walking
- Lightweight Backpack